CSkills Level 2 Diploma in Plastering
This course will build upon the basic knowledge and give you an understanding of the construction industry as a plaster.
You will gain knowledge:
• In health and safety
• Of technical information, quantities and communication with others
• On construction technology
• Apply plaster materials to internal surfaces
• Apply render materials to external surfaces
• Fix dry lining and plasterboard products to interiors
• Position and secure fibrous plaster components
• Produce fibrous components
How will I learn?
Practical assessments in the plastering workshop and work knowledge questions in the classroom. You must successfully complete all units as well as the practical assessments and a theory test at the end.
Completion of level 1 Diploma or Knowledge and experience in the construction industry.
The course is run over two days a week Duration: 1 year
Why choose Plastering?
Excellent earning potential
Demand for qualified Plasterers locally and nationally
Diploma Level 3
Apprenticeship or empolyment.